Forex Seminars - Forex Trading Philippines
- Forex Seminars - Forex Trading Philippines
- FOREX TRADING SEMINAR PHILIPPINES: Learn Online Forex ...
- Seminar Page - Forex Trading Philippines
- Starting in 2020: XM Free Forex Seminars in the Philippines
- Free Five-Day Forex Trading Webinar Series - Day 5 ...
- Free Forex Training and Seminars Forex Philippines ...
- Free XM Forex Seminars Forex Seminars in the Philippines
Don't get [FOREX] scammed! (Long post but worth the warning)
submitted by MisanthropeInLove to Philippines [link] [comments]
I bet Im not the only one who sees ads like this
LearnToTrade claims to be a Forex coaching company that was going to make you so rich, you'd throw your paperwork on your boss's face and buy a yacht next month. I was impressed as the venue for the free seminar was at a swanky building in BGC (sa ibabaw ng Lamborghini lol). One day, I saw one of their ads and because I had time to spare, I dragged my girlfriend along to check it out since we live around the area.
During the two-hour ordeal, all the speaker did was:
1) Put Greg Secker (their founder) on a pedestal of flowers. The guy appeared on a video which served as his "speech" and appeared to be messianic as fuck. There was something about the guy and the way he was reverred that was so unsettling. (More about him later)
2) Exaggerate on how genius traders their students turned out to be. (A 13yo is now trading millions monthly and lawyers quit being lawyers because they apparently realized they started earning more from trading because of what they learned from LearnToTrade)
3) Badmouth other trading companies. I couldn't keep track with how many times she lambasted COLfinancial (not even a Forex competitor) for ripping off arms and legs with their "ridiculous commissions". She asked if anybody in the room uses COLfinancial for trading stocks. I do but I decided to keep quiet to hear what she had to say. She was saying shit like "Imagine, 40% ng kinita ng pera nyo, sakanila mapupunta." That's when I realized nangbubullshit sya because the commission is only 0.25%. It could've been an honest mistake but...
4) Practically try to force us to "not hesitate" in enrolling at THREE-SESSION COACHING WORTH 90K. And wait, discounted na yan! Promo daw eh! So she said, when you start attending the classes, don't tell your classmates because they paid 400k daw for those classes. WTF?
5) Focus on the participants' desire for wealth. No remote feel that they were there to educate.
Although I was obviously not sold, I went home with a nagging feeling that I just wasted more than 2 hours of my life. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
They kept calling me for daysss (sayang I switched phones so di ko na maprovide yung call logs) trying to convince me to enroll. SUPER KULIT. I got so pissed, nagsungit na ko sa caller and started doing my research. Here are what I found out:
1) Greg Secker, the self-styled "internationally acclaimed" trading genius, was never even a trader. He was only affiliated with the big financial corporations that he LOVED to name-drop - as an employee.
2) For someone who claims his company can teach anyone to be really rich, the dude is allegedly operating at a loss.
3) His companies' incomes are mostly from the "enrolment fees" the more
trusting people throw in - not from actual effective trading.
And soooo much more sketchy stuff. Up to you to give them a chance. Here are some links to foreign articles about Greg Secker and LearnToTrade: The Guardian article BBC UK article DailyMail UK exposé article Greg Secker labeled as a "snake oil salesman" LOL Quora forum Philippine exposé vlog
And on and on...
It's surprising that even after getting exposed left and right, he's still able to stay in the business. Im not here to smear shit on LearnToTrade or call Greg Secker a charlatan, I just think you should at least know what you're getting into and not listen to someone sell alchemy. Total waste of time. I know somehow there are honest people in that company, but I think they can only be the naive ones.
PS: Just found out they're NOT registered with the SEC and was raided by the NBI as a syndicate halos last month lang. Hohoho. Pero may ads parin sa Facebook? Help me report pag may nakita kayo. :)
Free Forex Trading Seminars in the Philippines We are pleased to invite our existing and new clients to a forex seminar series hosted in various locations across the Philippines, with the aim to bring online currency trading closer to local online investors with straightforward teaching methods at hand. free forex trading webinar series 2020 by ifs markets (philippines) - day 5 - risk management About this Event We are pleased to invite you to be part of the IFS-GME Family to avail of our FREE FULL-COURSE FOREX TRADING WEBINAR SERIES happening from September 21, 2020 to September 25, 2020. Forex Trading is an Online Home Based Business that doesn’t need referring, recruiting & advertising. You only deal with currencies through the internet. So you will not have to reply on any email, make any phone calls and spend money on advertising. Forex traders make hundreds of thousands of dollars daily by simply buying and selling currencies. Join our Free Forex Trading seminar today ... And that will make you a forex expert. You can learn basic and advance training in 3 days times. And you’ll be a millionaire in the 4th day. I will pose a challenge to you.. Before you attempt to join a seminar do this: Get Your Online Forex Trading account from Our Forex Brokers List; Watch their basic video training courses. They will teach ... WHERE CAN I LEARN ONLINE FOREX TRADING? Attending a FOREX TRADING SEMINAR would be the best way to learn online forex trading.. There are only a few credible Forex Trading teachers or Forex Trading mentors here in the Philippines. One of them is Mark So, owner of Businessmaker academy.He is an active online forex trader, practicing what he preaches.On Saturday, March 17, 2012, Mark So will be ... In 2019 alone, XM visited over 15 locations in the Philippines to offer free forex education, and thanks to the rapidly growing demand of the local online investors our seminars coming up in 2020 will reach through to an even larger number of traders. The first few event locations we will visit between 1st February and 14 March are Manila, Palawan, General Santos City and Baguio. For online ... No Available Seminar as of the moment. Please register to be added on our waiting list.. ... Forex Trading. 20 May Most Effective Candlestick Patterns in Forex Trading Forex Trading. Subscribe. Email * Register For Free Workshop Seminars. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you ...